A Woodworking Workshop will be held on Saturday August 6th.
Graham Burford and Pete Harley will help everyone, so the course is suitable for those with and without previous woodworking experience. All tools and materials will be provided. The items that will be made are:
- 2 insulated standard national dummy boards;
- a little eke suitable for the Bailey Comb Exchange manipulation;
- an insulated cover board;
- a device to hold your honey bucket at an angle;
- a jar pusher to use when feeding bees.
The course costs £25; places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Tea and coffee will be provided, please bring a packed lunch.
Please get in touch with Helen to reserve your place. firstname.lastname@example.org