Annual Beginners Course
Are you interested in finding out what it takes to be come a beekeeper?
Want to Become a Beekeeper?
Join our Beginners Course and you can find out what it takes to become a beekeeper.
This course is available whether you have decided to keep bees or are just mulling it over. We won't force you to keep bees, but we will support you if you do choose to.
Here's What you Get
- 8 weeks tuition by our experienced beekeeper tutors
- Ooptional apiary visits
- Your own personal beekeeping mentor
- Membership of Chalfonts Beekeepers Society for the beekeeping year.
- Membership of Bucks County Beekeeping Association for the beekeeping year
- Membership of the British Beekeepers Association for the beekeeping year
- Insurance for up to 3 hives
- A copy of “The Haynes Bee Manual” the complete step by step guide to keeping bees
- Monthly club meetings with guest speakers on beekeeping topics
- Access to the club's extensive library
- Access to the club's equipment at membership rental rates
- Lots of practical support